Hey everyone! This is the first time I’m doing the Beautiful People tag, featuring Lily, the main character of the book (incidentally titled Lily) Clare and I are writing. I hope you all enjoy this!
1. Do they want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not?
Lily pretty much hates other people, likes being a loner, and wouldn’t want to bring anyone else into what she sees as a hopelessly messed-up world…. So no, she doesn’t want either of those.
2. What is their weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.)
Lily fights with her mind. She’s really clever, and preys on people’s weaknesses, not usually to exploit them, but to protect herself.
3. What’s the nicest thing they’ve done for someone else, and why did they do it?
Lily really doesn’t DO nice things for people…. I mean, she loves her siblings, but isn’t really aware that she does. She’s pretty much just trying to survive.
4. Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
Yes, Lily sometimes attacks her brother… who is a bit of a jerk and kind of deserves it. 😛
5. Are they a rule-follower or a rebel?
Rules were made to be broken…. Also, they’re kinda hard to follow if you’re an orphan who needs to steal to eat.
6. Are they organized or messy?
Well, Lily doesn’t really own anything to organize, so…
7. What makes them feel loved, and who was the last person to make them feel that way?
Lily usually doesn’t feel all that loved at all. But some unexpected kindness from a factory worker confuses her immensely.
8. What do they eat for breakfast?
Food. JK. Actually, Lily usually doesn’t even HAVE breakfast. It’s pretty much hit or miss whether or not she eats.
9. Have they ever lost someone close to them? What happened?
Yeah, her parents. She’s an orphan now, and their deaths pretty much ruined her childhood.
10. What’s their treat of choice? (Or, if not food, how else do they reward themselves?)
Bread. Though I’m sure she wouldn’t say no to cake. Or ice cream. Or spinach. Heck, she’d probably eat anything; the poor girl’s HUNGRY!