Well, I’ve been tagged for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Kit, at Come, Rest a While. Thank you, Kit!!!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Well, I’ve done #1 already…. On to #2….
1. Do you have a pet? If so, describe them.
Yep, I have a black dog named Pippin. She’s a pitbull (we didn’t know that when we got her) and at first my mom was freaking out when we found out. But she really is the sweetest, most chill dog you can imagine. She lets my little brother use her as a pillow. 🙂
2. What’s your favorite type of tree?
Ooh, that’s a tough one. I really like weeping willows, white birches, and big, old oak trees, to name a few.
3. What’s your favorite genre to read?
I don’t really have a favorite genre, but 99.99% of the time it’s some kind of fiction….
4. What’s your favorite genre to write?
I like to write fiction that borders on fantasy/sci-fi.
5. If you write, do you prefer to compose on paper or a computer?
Computer. DEFINITELY computer.
6. How long have you been blogging?
Um…. Heh, heh, not really sure…? I think about two years.
7. Is it snowing, as you answer this?
No, no it is not.
8. What’s your favorite type of music?
I like most music, but my favorite is rock n’ roll, as heavy or not heavy as you like. Seriously, I love Frank Sinatra, the Beatles, Elvis, Iron Maiden, and Metallica… to name a few. 🙂
9. Do you knit or crochet?
No. I kinda-ish did a couple years ago, and I could probably pick it up again if I wanted to… but I don’t. 😛
10. What is a very popular/highly acclaimed book or movie that you just couldn’t like?
*laughs evilly* I didn’t like the seventh Star Wars movie – The Force Awakens – and I HATED Zootopia. Wasn’t a huge fan of the book The Maze Runner, either *ducks to avoid the rotten tomatoes y’all are throwing at me*.
11. Have you ever had Turkish Delight? (I haven’t, sadly…)
I THINK I did…. Years ago. If I remember correctly, it was nasty stuff, to be honest. Kinda disappointing, especially after watching Narnia.
People I’m tagging:
- Clyde Whitley @ Whitley Scribe
- Ness Kingsley @ Of Words & Books
- Writefury @ Writefury
- Classic Girl @ An Attempt to be Classic
- Aul @ The Golden Lands
- Monkey Everything @ Witty Writes
- Katie @ Concealed Foundation
- Cassieamore @ The Sass Archives
- Deborah O’Carroll @ The Road of a Writer
- Madeline J. Rose @ Short and Snappy
- Erin Kenobi @ The Upstairs Archives
Okay, that was way harder than I thought it would be…. 😛
And finally, the questions for the people I tagged. Anyone else who I didn’t tag is welcome to answer the questions, too!
- Let’s start off dramatically. What’s your deepest, darkest secret?
- Would you rather be the size of a LEGO minifigure or 15 feet tall?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- Do you like celery?
- Would you rather be a dwarf or an elf? (And I’m talking Lord of the Rings elves, not Santa’s elves)
- If you were the last person on planet Earth, what would you do?
- If you had to choose one place to live alone for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- If you could have any talent or skill (no matter how weird or random) what would it be?
- If you were elected as the next president of the United States (let’s put aside the fact that you have to be at least 35 to be elected) would you accept the position?
- Would you prefer everything in the world to be varying shades of blue, or shades of yellow?
- You discover you have Superman’s powers (flying, super strength, laser-beam eyes, etc.), and that there is an evil corporation planning to set off a huge bomb in a really big, important city. Aside from the above-mentioned facts, everything else is exactly the same as your current life. What do you do?
Well, I hope you all enjoy the questions! Merry Christmas!