I’ve been tagged again for the Sunshine Blogger Award! (thank you, Cassieamore!) Onto the questions….
1. Would you rather be a world dictator or a prisoner for life?
Sheesh…. Uh. I mean, there can be such a thing as a good dictator, right? Maybe I could be a dictator that forces all countries to adopt democracy? If not, then a prisoner.
2. If you could dress in pink or purple for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Purple. Definitely purple.
3. What are three of your favorite smells?
This stuff called chrism. Smoke, but a specific smoky smell, like what you’d catch a whiff of on an autumn breeze. And chocolate things cooking. Like a cake.
4. Do you believe that pigeons have feelings?
Yes, I am a strong supporter of pigeon rights. They have feelings and we must respect them.
That was all a big heaping load of sarcasm, by the way.
5. If the rest of your days had to be spent watching Sesame Street or Little House on the Prairie, which would you choose?
Oh gosh. Um…. Sesame Street is mindless but funny. But Little House on the Prairie at least has a plot line. I’d have to go with Little House.
6. If you could have one superpower, which would it be?
Probably flying, but I wouldn’t complain if I got something else. I also had this idea that it might be kinda cool to have the ability to change things into different stages of matter. Like changing something solid into a liquid or gas, or vice versa. (Can you do vice versa with three things? I’m thinking you can’t. Whatever.)
7. What is the theme song for your personality?
Aw shucks, these questions are HARD!!! I’d LIKE to say something like Uprising by Muse, but I really don’t know if that’s accurate. Let me go ask my friend….
….I asked her, and she wasn’t very helpful, to be honest. So I’m going to say Uprising, just ’cause I like that song.
8. How would you describe yourself in three sentences?
I love art. I’m a Catholic Christian. And I’ve been told that I’m rather blunt. That’s probably a really horrible summary of myself…. 😛
9. Why did you start blogging?
My friend and I were writing a book (called Lily) and we wanted to give it some kind of publicity. Her brother was doing the same thing with a blog he had, and that’s how we got the idea.
10. Would you rather spend life as a dog or a cat?
Well, I’ve been described as a cat before. But that’s not to say that’s what I’d want to be. I think a dog would have a more fulfilling life. So I’ll go with that.
11. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Heh, heh. Everything.
Naw, I’m just kidding. My favorite thing about myself is my unsurpassable good looks.
And now for the people I’m tagging.
Uh, here’s the thing. I already tagged basically everyone last time I did this Sunshine Blogger Award, and even doing that was ridiculously hard. So I’m breaking the rules. *gasp*
Anyone wearing purple or who knows how to say “hello” in Polish is hereby tagged. Good luck, you poor, unfortunate mortal.
And now *rubs hands together gleefully* for the questions.
- Are you human?
- Can you speak another language?
- Would you rather have everything in the world, or nothing but the clothes on your back? And the clothes on your lower half, too, cuz otherwise that would just be weird…. 😛
- Do you like school?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- If you could draw one thing that would become real exactly in the way you drew it, what would it be?
- Pen or pencil?
- Would you rather climb Mount Everest or this?
- Can you do a backflip? (I can’t, in case you were wondering….)
- What would you say your biggest talent is?
- THERE’S A GIANT MAN-EATING PICKLE BEHIND YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???